In this episode me, @AmrEldib, & @Mohamed Meligy talked about The Joel Test: 12 Steps to Better Code posted on Joel Spolsky’s blog “Joel on software”. How’re we think about it, share some stories, & comments.
Here’s The Joel Test:
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?
listen to the podcast:
Please give us your feed back, you thought can helps us a lot, you can find us on:
Podcast Blog: Podcast