One of my source of knowledge is podcasts, I'm listening to podcasts during busy day, in commute, or while coding, so I thought I'll give you a list of my favorite podcasts, and I hope you like it and start listening to them.
- Talk Python to Me: Python conversations for passionate developers.
- Python Bytes: Developer headlines delivered directly to your earbuds
- Test and code: Software Development, Software Testing, and Python.
- Podcast.init('Python'): The Podcast About Python and the People Who Make It Great.
- Developer Tea: A podcast for developers designed to fit inside your tea break.
- API Academy: Listen in as we discuss APIs, the web and network based software.
- Blinkist Podcast: The Blinkist Podcast makes big ideas personal. Read more at: https://www.blinkist.com/magazine/podcasts?utm_source=cpp
- Foundr: Learn From Successful Founders & Proven Entrepreneurs, The Ultimate StartUp Podcast For Business.
I'm using Overcast app to listen to podcasts on iOS devices and web, the iOS app of overcast has many great feature, I like the voice boost, and sync listening position between devices and the web app.