Every time I finished installing Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 on my machines I Google “Speedup Visual Studio 2010”, so for time sake I’m gathering the effective links in one place as reference to me and to anyone out there.
- Ways to speedup Visual Studio 2010
- Speeding up the start up of Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2
- How to Speed Up Visual Studio Start Up
- Tip: Kill TSVNCache.exe to speed up Visual Studio startup times
- Speed up Visual Studio startup
- Some of those links have tips for Visual Studio 2008 but still work on Visual Studio 2010
- Some of those links have tip to disable Resharper for myself I will never do this, I love Resharper and I cannot take the risk to disable it to speed up my Visual Studio 2010.
- In link no. 2 it is says for Beta 2 but work with RTM and SP1, and please look at the comment I left there.